Avon Lipstick competition and a MUA Swap

I entered an Avon competition to win one of 1000 Ultra Colour Rick Mousse Lipsticks with SPF15, (£7.00), all you had to do was count how many lips you could find in the brochure and fill in your details. I did this and totally forgot about it until the post man knocked with a little parcel from Avon. I opened it to find a lovely little lipstick inside.

Picture 016

I received Metallic rose which is perfect for me and it smells divine, it smells of sweets like you should really eat it :) This lipstick doesn't seem to be available on the Avon website but there are 8 other shades. Avon describes it as “ultra soft mousse core with special conditioners to soften and smooth lips,surrounded by full colour with SPF15” I totally agree with this, it glides on to your lips so smoothly. You can either wear it as a vibrant pink or tone it down a bit by blending into your lips.

Picture 017

I urge everyone to enter this competition, you can do so here, and hopefully you will receive a lipstick. If you want to know the answer but haven’t got a brochure you can easily search on Google, email me or give me a tweet :)

I also received a little swap I did with muffinphonic, I swapped my purple Natural collection eyeshadow duo for a NYX ultra pearl loose eyeshadow in Mocha. She also added in a tube of lipgloss by Aziza.

Picture 018

I have started to use Windows Live Writer to write my blogs after seeing another blogger recommend it. I used to hate dragging the photos from the top of the box to where I wanted them and also if they were the wrong way up I couldn’t adjust them, or at least I didn’t know how. Live writer just makes blogging so much easier, you should all try it. You have to download it but it only takes a minute or two and is totally free :)

Comments

Popular Posts